Deadlines for candidates for a PhD start at the Winter Semester 2015
- January 15 2015: Deadline for applicants who wish to be considered for a BIG-NSE scholarship (first round applicants: potential "Scholarship holders").
All applications have been examined by the recruitment committee of the Graduate School.
- February 27: The best candidates have been invited to both interview rounds:
- March 30: First interview round of the invited candidates: the first scholarships offers might be made
- April 24: Second interview round of the invited candidates; Decisions about the admission of candidates will be communicated shortly after the interviews.
- End of April: Deadline for accepting/declining offer of admission
Application as a fellow member (i.e., with external financing):
- August 31: Deadline for application without scholarships
- Mid September: Interviews of the candidates for a membership as a "Fellow"
- End of September: Admission decision is e-mailed to fellow applicants
for all accepted BIG-NSE members:
October 1: Start of the Winter Semester. Beginning of the Initial Phase of the BIG-NSE PhD studies.