Deadlines for candidates for a PhD start at the Winter Semester 2020
- Jan 15, 2020: Deadline for applicants who wish to be considered for a EC2/BIG-NSE scholarship (first round applicants: potential "scholarship holders"). Then all applications have been examined by the Executive Board of the Center/School.
- Beginning of February: Best candidates invited to both interview rounds
- April 24: First interview round of invited candidates
- May 15: Second interview round of invited candidates; Decisions about the admission of candidates will be communicated shortly after the interviews.
Application as a fellow member:
- August 31: Deadline for application without scholarships
- Mid September: Interviews of the candidates for a membership as a "Fellow"
- End of September: Admission decision is e-mailed to fellow applicants
for all accepted EC2/BIG-NSE members:
October 1: Start of the Winter Semester. Beginning of the Initial Phase of the EC2/BIG-NSE PhD studies.