Required application materials
Except for the letters of recommendation, application documents have mainly to be submitted online, through the application portal.
Required additional material (diplomas and corresponding transcripts/records, proof of proficiency in the English language, reference letters etc.) have to be uploaded* as pdf files using the online application system.
Please do not use exotic characters (like \, %, [ or ä) while naming the files to be uploaded.
All application documents have to be written in (or translated into) English!!
The required application materials consist of:
1. the completed online application form
2. the uploaded documents, that is:
- a personal statement letter
- your curriculum vitae
- your diploma and corresponding transcripts/records
- a statement of financial resources
- proof of proficiency in English
3. two letters of recommendation (to be sent by traditional mail or email by your recommenders).
* of course, the original documents for section 2, in particular the final transcripts, will also have to be shown later to the Administration Office in case of a positive result of the application process.