User login

Enter your username and password here in order to log in on the website:


The BIG-NSE as an institution is not legally entitled to issue a Doctoral Degree. Thus all BIG-NSE students will have to enrol at one of the participating universities of UniSysCat (TU, HU, FU, UP: see details here), the choice depending on the chosen supervisors for their PhD work. Before receiving a Doctoral Degree, they will have to fulfill all the requirements of the by-laws of the corresponding University. At the end, they receive a Doctoral Degree issued by one of the Universities.

In addition, successful participation in the School will be documented by a BIG-NSE Certificate which includes a detailed description of the courses and lectures taken, in addition to the research project.